Two-sided threaded pins and rods threaded on full length are applied in steel structures, and in particular on wind farms, where they are used for connection of nacelle and turbine, and for construction of wind mill foundation (anchoring pins). Cooperation with leading representatives of automotive and wind-energy industry, in connection with their high requirements concerning production quality and our company’s strategy aiming at 100% satisfaction on the part of the client, is the guarantee of your satisfaction from application of our products.
We offer pins:
- with length from 100 mm to 3000 mm
- in diameter scope ϕ 10-48 mm
- in class 8.8 and 10.9
- with anti-corrosive coating Geomet or hot dip galvanizing
- with an option of turn-key milling
- with an option of marking goods with a logo, a serial number